Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Glut of Pictures

The following pictures are all from three rolls of film I took on the Nikkon Andrew bought me for my birthday last year. I'm still learning how to use it, so I was a bit disppointed how grainy some of the pictures look. I expect that with my digital, but not the film camera. Oh well, I apologize for the abundance of pictures, but there are a couple months worth to catch up on!!


Andrew relaxing after the long, long walk to the toddler park. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

the lintinen's said...

hey andrea [ the teacher in me is coming out...and you may know this already so forgive me ] if you don't like the grainy look you want a slower speed film. the higher the ISO, the more grainy it is. so try a 200 or 100 speed if you want something flawless. [ i hope this helps ]