Monday, January 30, 2006

Updates

I forgot to post on here that we were at the doctor on Thursday.

New baby is so great! I've already felt him or her move (just the once, but still!) and at night when I lie on my tummy NB will move right up to the front of my tummy so we can feel him/her. Of course if we try to hard to talk to him/her s/he goes and hides. Davey was a lot like that too.

We heard the heartbeat on Thursday for the first time. That's such an amazing experience. Technology is awesome! This baby seems to be a real mover, never staying in one place long enough for our doctor to get a reading on it's heart rate.

I'll be 20 weeks along by the beginning of March, so we're planning on getting a 3d ultrasound done and finding out the gender (so I can stop with the annoying he/she, him/her and actually use the baby's name).

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

YAY for new baby! it'll be neat to see those 3-D pictures (i'm sure we'd all love it if you could post them when the time comes).

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Wow, exciting! How far apart will your kids be? Did you find out Davey's gender beforehand? We knew the gender with Joshua and Cherith, and sure enjoyed that. Of course we kept an open mind, as sometimes then *can* be wrong. But 3D is probably more accurate? Where do you go to get that done? -de