Tuesday, January 10, 2006

While Mom's Away

For those of you who don't read my other blog, I'm working at TWU till the 24th. Davey is spending the days at his Aunty Katt's with Jadey and Ashlie.

Yesterday was my first day and it was SO hard. When Davey and Andrew came to pick me up, Davey's eyes were all red rimmed. As if he'd been crying only he hadn't really all day. Though as my mum said, maybe he was being brave on the outside and crying on the inside. Today went much better. Davey was in such a good mood and seemed to understand that I didn't abandon him.
I knew that he would change lots every day, since I'm not around to see him. And ya know, I think his hair is growing. He asked me to rub lotion on his head this morning, and tonight when I was putting him in his jammies, he actually had hair. Like lots of it (for him). Crazy.

0 comments: