Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Moving Day for the Lythlys


Davey and Jadey's new favorite pasttime...playing in puddles. Posted by Picasa


We're hardy BC folk. A little rain can't spoil our fun. Posted by Picasa


Ashlie and Jadey came over today while their mom and dad moved. First we went to the park & washed the car. When we got home, Jadey and Davey napped. Ashlie started the eating while they were asleep. This is at 11. These three kids proceeded to eat and eat and eat until I FORCED them out of the house at 3pm. I thought my pantry was safe at least until their teen years.... Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


All of a sudden in the last few weeks, Davey really likes blankies and stuffed animals. Specially thinks it's funny to give you kisses from this little ape. Posted by Picasa


These kids sure do like their blueberries Posted by Picasa


"MUUUUUUUM, Jadey keeps stealing my lunch!" Posted by Picasa


"I'm not stealing them auntie, this one's for you!!"



"Well if you're going to keep stealing my blueberries, at least let me choose which ones you eat..."

0 comments: