Friday, February 24, 2006

No pictures today

Lately I've been feeling like there isn't much new to take pictures of. You can only post so many pictures of Davey eating blueberries...and we haven't done much interesting lately. Mostly cause Davey and I are still battling that rotten cold we've had since January.

Anyway, in other news, after a flurry of activity on baby's part a few weeks ago, I hadn't felt in ages. Was starting to think that maybe I'd imagined that I was pregnant. Last night when I went to bed though, little bubba decided it was time to play. OY VEY! Love feeling the baby move. It really is my favorite part of being pregnant.

Next weekend our family is going to Edmonton to visit the Advanis. I hear it's been snowing like crazy, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the snow stays (though I guess it can quit falling so that we actually get to leave the house!) Can't wait to see Scott and Chad. It's been FAR TOO LONG.

0 comments: