Monday, February 06, 2006

My day with dad

Auntie Katt was sick today, and mommy had to work so daddy got to take care of me. After we dropped mommy off at work we went to McDonald’s and got breakfast. Then we put some gas in the car ‘cause daddy said it was almost empty and from there daddy took me to work.

Dad has lots of fun things to play with in his office. I think one of my most favourite things is Dad’s Dilbert doll. He has a big plastic head with a nose I like to chew on. So as soon as we got there I went and got Dilbert out of the basket by Dad’s desk and chewed on his nose.

Later dad let me stand on a chair and use his markers on the shiny surface on his wall. Those markers are really fun… but dad took them away when I started writing on myself.

Then my dad took me to meet Eugene, Jason, and Ralph. I took Dilbert with me and sat on dad’s lap. Once when I dropped Dilbert, Jason gave him back to me. Ralph gave me a wristband from his coffee cup. It was fun to put it on one arm and then the other, back and forth, one to the other, over and over again. I think Dad works with some nice people.



For a while as dad was sitting and talking to the guys, I stood beside him and drooled on his leg. It left nice dark patches on his pants. He thanked me so I know he really appreciated it.

Then it was lunch time and dad took me back to mom’s work and we picked her up for lunch. We went to the “Elvis Diner”. It was fun. I had a really big muffin. We also went to the Gelato place next door and mommy let me have a few tastes of her ice cream. I really like ice cream, but I can’t have very much because I break out in an itchy rash when I do.

I fell asleep for after that and don’t remember too much, but when I woke up, dad and I went for a walk and ended up at a park where I played on a ship and a horse and a slide. Wow, that was pretty fun. But we had to leave too soon and pickup mom from work. So we did.

That was my day, how was yours?



Here's the big muffin I had for lunch at the "Elvis Diner".


Are you going to finish that?


Is it this way dad?


What on earth is that over there?


Nice horsey.


There's so much to see and do here.


Dad, come over here, this thing is fun!


Dad, why do you keep taking my picture?


Dad, look over there!


Look at me! I'm big! I can do the slide!


Look out beeeellllooooowwww! Posted by Picasa

0 comments: