Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dad's Happy Day...

Dad's Happy Day started with breakfast at the Dutch Pannekoek House.

Dave and Alexis invited us to join them before they left for Dad's house. Katt and Cody would have come too, but they went to the States (lucky dogs). Though our breakfast was good enough I don't mind missing shopping in the US ofA. Here's Dave's brekkie. I had the Cheddar and Apple pannekoeks. Andrew had chocolate and strawberries. MNNNNN...


The best picture I could get of Dave and Alexis. *sigh*

Davey enjoying some water. Guest photographer Dave H.

The happy dad at dinner time.


See...he's happy to be eating again. Man, is that all we did today??

Yelling at me because he wants the camera....


Then I turned the viewfinder around so he could see the picture I'm taking. He liked that. See...he's smiling now.



Still looking at himself....

Some after dinner play time while Mamma was shopping.





0 comments: