Friday, June 30, 2006

Water Party!


For some time now Andrew and I have been looking out for a water/pool toy for Davey and the girls. You may have seen the ads for that huge inflateable slide with the pool at the bottom? Every time Davey sees that ad (on TV or in the Flyers) he goes nuts: "WAW-er!! WAW-er!!!!"

But at $250, it's a bit expensive for something that looks too big for him to use anyway.

Well, last night a friend of mine let me in on an incredible deal for the Dinosaur Waterpark pictured above. It's something like 11 feet long, but the slide is more manageable for a toddler, the pool part holds 70 gallons of water, and then there's the second pool. All this fun for only $30. Which is great because I think our beach days may be drawing to an end for this season...or atleast until after Tink is born.

We are SOOO excited about this little dealio. I showed Davey the picture and he commenced a hollering, "BOAT! BOAT!" so I think he approves. The fun arrives July 14.

In other news, some things you might hear if you were eavesdropping in our yard:

"I brown"
"I strong"
"I WANT FRIES!!!" implied give 'em to me NOW or else!" (You may recall Davey took his first steps for fries and will now speak in complete sentances for fries)
"Toe hurt"
"You hurt? Owie? I toe hurt" and various sympathetic noises.

2 comments:

Ned Noodle said...

That is the coolest water toy I have ever seen in my entire life. And I've been alive for more than 30 years!!

Katherine said...

very cool, can't wait for it to arrive :)