Tuesday, June 20, 2006

In no particular order...

Stressed out by rush hour traffic?

Hitching a ride. Seconds later they both fell off the car. Though quite how Davey managed to get himself pinned underneath the still-upright car I'm not sure...I'm happy to report there were no serious injuries (just some injured pride!)...

Supervising the children ;)

Davey come to have a look at the pictures mamma is taking...

Not content to have just one project on the go at once, or even to finish one project before I begin others on the list, I decided today to tackle the yard. Davey must be feeling a sense of urgency about completing this task since he decided to grab a tool and help...and even pressured the other kids into helping too!

"No pictures please, I tired!"

Another tired baby, having a quick snack before heading back outside.

Oh, and here's Ashlie...she finally got to ride INSIDE the car!!!

0 comments: