Monday, June 19, 2006

More About Today:

Katt called me this morning to see if I wanted to "dump the kids in the play area at McDonalds".

"Are we leaving them there permanently or do we have to pick them up again later?" I asked.

See pictures from our breakfast and playdate at MickeyD's (Their happy meal toy right now is cars from the Movie, so Davey was super excited!)

Davey went straight for a nap after breakfast so Katt and I took Ashlie to school, then headed to Superstore to scope out the summer toys. Alas, I didn't find anything super cool so it was back home. By this time Jade was asleep but I snuck downstairs to find both my boys sitting in the Adirondack chairs snacking on fruit.

Here's the rest of our day:



Davey moved on from grapes. I found the written alllll over his face.

AHA! Cookies and watermelon. Well, he could do worse I suppose.

Now that Katt and Cody's lawn is finally going to get put down, they're going to take a bunch of their outside toys to their house (how dare they! Don't they know if you don't take it when you move, it's ours?!) So, in anticipation of this, we bought Davey a new lawn chair. Not quite the recliner Ashlie's white one was, but he seems to like it....

Wouldn't you say?!

Hmnnn, I go upstairs for a few minutes and they're eating AGAIN!

Ah yes. Dirty Dave. That's what happens when you have a pool AND a sandbox! Looks like he's trying to pin the blame for his state on Daddio.

After all the snacking my guys did today, I didn't think Davey would eat much for dinner. But no sooner had I brought the plate of corn out than Davey had pounced on it and helped himself.

Here he is polishing off his piece and trying to get mine.

And not only did he have corn, he had carrots, baked potato, a veggie dog, and bbq'd pinapple. And ate almost everything on his plate!! All this surf, sand and sun must make for a hungry kid!!

0 comments: