Saturday, June 30, 2007

Flashback!

This day in 2005...Davey was 8 and a half months old here. He'd already been to Ontario, had Chicken Pox and in a few weeks we'd be leaving for our road trip to Colorado. That's lot to pack in to such a short time!!

This time last year. I thought I was going to post a picture of Tinkie too, but I guess she hadn't arrived yet. How odd. Anyway, I can't believe how much Davey has grown up since then.

This is an excerpt on his talking last summer,
"I brown"
"I strong"
"I WANT FRIES!!!" implied give 'em to me NOW or else!" (You may recall Davey took his first steps for fries and will now speak in complete sentences for fries)
"Toe hurt"
"You hurt? Owie? I toe hurt" and various sympathetic noises

Whereas now he speaks in full sentences and holds very intelligent conversations with you. Amazing how much they change in a year. I'm s glad I have this blog so I can go back and see just how much!

0 comments: