Monday, October 27, 2008

Davey always wants to help Andrew put gas in the car. Sometimes he washes it too. Saturday he washed ALL the windows for us.


Ellie at Grandma's.

Today I was packing. Davey and Tink wanted to play in the boxes. Davey asked me if I was going to tape up his box and put him in the moving truck.


Davey and I are both sick. We had a burst of energy this morning and got a ton off boxes packed. But by one my energy had worn off and I just felt really crummy. So me and Davey snuggled while Elisabeth danced and played around us.


Here she is telling me how scary the Incredible Hulk is. That reminds me...there's this place downtown Langley that has a skull on it's sign. She cries every time we drive past it. "Scary, it's scary". Poor kid.





here she is, being 'sick' like us.

0 comments: