Friday, October 24, 2008

The kids are growing up so fast. Don't believe me? Here's a picture of them from a year ago.


And here's another one - just Tink.


See? She's growing up fast.

So anyway, I have 292 pictures to weed through but I just haven't had time yet. So let me just tell you a couple things.

Tinker is getting into everything. Today, I came downstairs and found her, glass in hand, standing on a chair at the kitchen sink, trying to get herself a glass of water.

She absolutely hates having a wet/dirty diaper. But she's terrified of the potty. I found the DVD that won Davey over to the wonderful world of using the potty. She loves watching it. She knows the song off by heart. But she still won't go on the potty. She will however attempt to change herself. So I'm constantly finding her without a diaper on. I think overalls are the only answer to this dilemma....she hasn't figured out how to get those off yet.

We moved Tink's bed into Davey's room so we could bring the guest bed upstairs. She LOVES sleeping in Davey's room. It took a couple of days for them to stop being excited and actually go to sleep. One night we moved Tink into her old room and left Davey in his bed in his room. When I went to check on him later that evening he was cuddled up in her bed. He really loves his sister. In fact, if he's awake before her, he'll go wake her up with hugs and kisses and then climb in and snuggle with her until she wrestles him off.

Yesterday when I woke Tink up she smiled sweetly at me, then demanded, "Where's my bubbas?"

Only yesterday my mum was telling me she needs some new mugs because two of them got broken recently. Today Elisabeth found a box of tea and asked me if it was coffee. I told her it was tea. "Ohhhhh, that's hot. Grandma's mug broken. It fell off table and broke." Yes, and now we know who did it!

Okay. I'll try and post pictures tomorrow.

0 comments: