Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The view from the playground near my Kat and Cody's (soon to be) old house. Gorgeous, hunh?

So is jadeybug.
Ashlina was very pose-y. It was great fun.


Love how Jade is gazing at her sister with such sisterly admiration :)


My Ellie-belly.


D-boy.
Tink couldn't climb down from the truck.


So Ashlie rescued her. No wonder Tinker loves Ashlie so much!

Later, Ash stopped here to pose again. She didn't know I was taking pictures of her, so actually this is a picture of her admiring the fall colours on the trees.


And here's a few of me admiring my boy.





The colour in this one was so pale, it was practically a black and white. So I B&W'd it.

2 comments:

Carolyn Marie said...

your kids are SO BIG!!!

ramblin'andie said...

Speaking of which, Magnus is growing like MAD! Once all your company is gone, I have to see that adorable boy!