Thursday, October 30, 2008

SO excited!

My amazing and wonderful sister and her fabulous husband decided that it was practically child abuse that poor Davey has to wear princess costumes every time the kids play dressup. So they bought him this Knight costume.

Now, it just so happens that earlier this year my mum bought him a book all about knights and their code of honour. I knew that this costume was coming so yesterday Davey and I spent quite a bit of time looking at his book. Then I showed him a picture of his costume. And he was SO excited.

Today he got it. And told Auntie that he had decided he wanted to be a robot instead.

You just can't win.

But that's not the story here.

My favorite photographers in the universe are taking pictures of my kids in costume tomorrow. Davey is wearing his knight costume and Ellie is going as a princess. Brilliant costuming idea courtesy of the above-mentioned wonderful sister!

Also, and only slightly less exciting, I finally found cold medicine that does the trick for me. Advil Cold and Flu, I heart you.

0 comments: