Monday, April 20, 2009

It's been a while since I blogged again. I'm just too busy to get to it these days. And I'm not bringing the camera along as much as I used to. I think it might be the weight of four years of pictures I need to get printed and albumed hanging over me...

Anyway, I think this beach day was Easter Monday? It seems so long ago...I'll try and get these pictures on Facebook in real size format, but for now, here's a collage. Mum, don't look at what time this album was posted. No wonder I'm exhausted and accident prone. But I had to keep playing SSX3 until I beat Andrew. And then I remembered the pictures...

Last Wednesday, Davey was sick. While he recovered from the barfs, me and Tink played dress up. She really got into it.


Spring is officially here! Everything is sprouting but the watermelon! Tomorrow our dirt delivery will arrive and I can start with the outdoor veggie garden. For now, here's what the indoor one looked like as of last week. The sprouts are HUGE now. And we've even got tomato sprouts, though my dad assures me I'll be lucky if I have tomatoes by Christmas. I guess I'll buy some more mature plants just to play it safe...

And my big boy. I'm sure liking four. It's such a helpful age. And he loves learning. I taught him how to spell his name (first and last) in about half an hour. He reads everything, including the little signs on sky train windows. Though, by read, I mean recognizes the letters and we say them together. With help he can sound out words, but we haven't tried to get that far yet. He can count and read prices. And today the kids had to come to work with me. He helped unload the station wagon and carry boxes of caps into the room where we were setting up for cap and gown distribution. He's such a great kid!

0 comments: