Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday at the park with Davey and Tink

Because I don't already spend enough time there, today I decided that my family should go to TWU and take pictures. It's the lure of the cherry blossoms, I just couldn't resist!

It's pretty, no?!
Playing under the cherry trees.
And hugging after playing hide and seek among the trees.


I have a picture of me sitting on this bench 15 years ago. I'll have to dig it out and scan it. Boy oh boy. Do you know that I could potentially be twice the age of some of this year's freshmen? If they're 17...oy vey!
Tinker goes in for a hug...
Davey reciprocates with a peck on the cheek...

Which for some reason makes Tinker sad. awwww








I worked in this building as a Circulation Assistant for at least the last two years of my studies. The ACTS books were my personal pride and joy. Which is funny since I later returned as the ACTS registration assistant...

Back home and Barbie went for a climb in the tree.


Along with my suddenly fearless boy.

You see how high he is??

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow!! He sure is way up there in that tree!!!

Glad to see that it is looking more springy/summery up there with all the flowers! Pretty!

Take Care!