Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmassy

My brother got hisself a new game this Christmas and last night both he (David) and Rob came over to play. I was really, really, really bad at Squint, but I think I'm just out of practice. Squint is like Pictionary except instead of using pen and paper to draw, you have to use these cards.

Here is one of my turns that I was really proud of:

I meant to take a picture of the Christmas baking we had out, but I forgot. So you'll have to make do with this picture of Rob and Dave instead ;)

Today was Dave's last day off till next week. Dave has decided that Uncle Rob is his favorite person in the whole entire world. They play lego all day long. I would be so bored. Davey is very lucky to have an uncle who loves playing with him.

And tinker's pretty happy too since if David's occupied, that means she gets me all to herself.

As Dave is back at work tomorrow, we opened presents from and to him tonight. We made him and Alexis share their present. Aren't they cute opening it together? Yeah, I thought so too :)

More lego creations....
Ellie opening her present from uncie Dave.

And our tree. I hadn't wrapped our presents yet, and tonight I thought the kids would never fall asleep! But they finally did and so I quickly wrapped and stuffed stockings and poured the milk back in the container and crumbled the cookies that I didn't make Andrew eat. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Merry Christmas one and all!!


0 comments: