Tuesday, August 06, 2019

My baby is THIRTEEN!

Turning 13 is a big deal! For David's thirteenth birthday, we saw Imagine Dragons. How do you match that? Knowing that Elisabeth loves summertime activities, we decided that waterslides with her BFF and our favourite neighbors would maybe do.

We started the day by burying her in balloons. Then, we picked up Jenna and headed to Cultus Lake. I didn't take many pictures (for me) but they seemed to have fun.







It was a really hot day. REALLY HOT. I admit that us adults also spent a lot of time in the water park (not the slides)!








It's crazy how quickly our kids are growing up. Griff had only just turned three when we met his family. Love their faces so much.


Finally it was cake time.



Funny...I completely forgot about candles. But at least we had balloons.


Always the jokester...







It's tradition that once we finish sliding, we use the $15 coupon on the back of the ticket and head over to the Adventure Park and do some rides.



Girls are so different from boys LOL. Graceful posing as opposed to posturing. I love it!












Then we had pizza on the beach.



Elisabeth's last wish was to jump off the docks while the sun set. Your wish, is my command!
















Happy birthday sweet thing!

0 comments: