Thursday, June 01, 2006

Nesting Mode?


As I mentioned on my other blog, lately I've been motivated to start getting our house in order.

Since Sunday I've made three trips to Ikea; painted the hallway, resumed painting the living room (we'd started but had to quit when moving day arrived sooner than finishing the room); patched holes and sanded/washed walls in three other rooms; and come up with plans for the rest of the rooms in our house. Tonight while we watch Totoro, I'm finally going to unpack Andrew's grandmother's china. YAY! I've only had it for two years and never taken it out of the box it was shipped in. Here's a peek at our front entrance. Hopefully tomorrow we'll finish assembling our bookshelves and then I can post a picture of theliving room. (that's Davey helping dad put one of the bookshelves together in the top picture). Next up? The two bathrooms, the rest of the hallway, and our master bedroom. Then I can get my scrapbooking caught up before Tink arrives...


2 comments:

Cpt. Beaky said...

Totoro. But the titling in the song isn't super clear, so I forgive you. Feel free to delete this after editing, if you like.

Katherine said...

it looks SO pretty... I can't wait to see what else you do :)