Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Preschool: Or, Someone is NOT going to be happy when she finds out she doesn't get to stay in this class...

Tuesday was Davey and Jade's first day back at preschool. Someone else was pretty excited for her 'first day' of school!

Oh man. I pity Kathi tomorrow. She has to drop the kids off - and pull tinker out - by herself.



Once we're moved I'm going to have to get her in a drop in program while Davey's in preschool.





I think Davey's gonna like school this year!

4 comments:

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Those are some pretty excited grins! Poor Tink -- Cherith feels the same way. I left her at home Monday and she wailed when we left. Friday is going to be a gong show when I take her with me to drop Josh off.
-de

Katherine said...

just thought i would like you know....tinky was fine today. she was telling me she was going to paint, but i told her since she didn't have a backpack she couldn't stay :P

ramblin'andie said...

what happens when she insists on bringing her backpack next time??? We're in TROUBLE!

Anonymous said...

I see she took her camera with her, just like her mother!