Monday, September 08, 2008

Is it just me, or do these kids seem to be looking really old all of a sudden?

There's something about this picture - I think Dave looks an awful lot like his uncle Rob in it. Same head shape, same ears, the hair is similar, the lower face is very similar....Yup, I think Rob has a "mini me" (you were right all along, Tash).

We had a house showing over the lunch hour today, so we had to make ourselves scarce. We packed some sandwiches and headed over to the park side of our complex to where some of our neighbors have a picnic table and a fire pit. The kids thought it was pretty awesome.


I'm getting some serious attitude here...

Actually, in this picture here, Davey reminds me of Rob too. I think we have a picture of Rob being all squinty eyed and cute.


0 comments: