Friday, February 06, 2009

Ashlie had a field trip today, so Jade came over to play while Kathi was out. Then Kathi ended up being busy most of the day, so Jade stayed. After stopping for some better shoes, we wandered over to the park.

Davey is lightning quick at this now. I barely have time to snap a picture before he's across.

And even Elisabeth can do it without help. Though she prefers it if I hold her hand while she goes across.



I don't think Jade can smile pretty for the camera. She's such a little monkey!




After playing for a while, we went to the baseball stands and the kids took turns putting on shows.


Their individual styles of music are very different. I think Jade must take after her dad (think loud and very rocking!) Davey was much softer and tink is very melodic.


And then we walked home the long way. I remember doing this with Davey once...I ended up carrying him. All three kids made it at a good clip so I think from now on we'll walk instead of hopping the fence.



An unwilling huggee and a very sweet hugger.

0 comments: