Monday, August 25, 2014

BEACH DAY!


Guess what? We still LOVE the beach. Big surprise, hunh? Back in June, when the teachers were having their rotating strikes, Dave and I took our children and the Goldstone boys to Crescent Beach.

 It was a magical day.


 I really love having a toddler to play with at the beach again. Everything is so exciting to them. Ada didn't disappoint. And she is definitely a water baby!

 Oh, and hey! I got an iPhone since last I blogged. I have no idea why I resisted for so long. I love the pictures my iPhone takes. And the portability! I almost never bother bringing my dslr anymore.

 Anyhoo, back to the kids and the beach. Ada just wants to get as deep as possible. And splash. Which is actually a little icky at the ocean, cause I don't really like creepy things (like seaweed and mud. Or fish. Or crabs. I know, I know).


Dave buried all the kids and then had fun setting up hilarious scenarios. Like this one.

 And this one.

 The only way we could pull Ada out of the water was by giving her food to eat.

It was a brilliant day.

0 comments: