Saturday, August 23, 2014

We like it here

David and I spent a good few hours today looking through pictures on here. And we came to the decision that we love this blog. It was a good way to document our lives (cause goodness knows I'm never going to get my act together and print all our pictures. I have ten years worth to print. It's too overwhelming). 

So here I am blogging again. I'll try and start with July. Here's a picture of us to start:

And a story:

Lizzie is away for her first ever WHOLE weekend away (WAAAAAAH!) but before she left, she made sure she took care of some important business - she took her brother aside and schooled him on her "tips to be the favorite child". David, unfortunately can only remember one of them. "Listen to mom more."

I said, "that's sage advice, David."

"Meh, I don't think so. Not very much of what you say is important."

And THAT is precisely why SHE is the favorite

0 comments: