Friday, October 06, 2017

Port Moody beyond Rocky Point

Another pro d day, and we'd planned to spend it in Port Moody. Unfortunately the weather was less than ideal, but such is fall on the wet coast.

We ventured along Ioco Road and up the hill to where I'd found this trail.

Being somewhat crazy, I was irrationally scared about the bear. I may have made a lot of noise on this hike. My apologies to any one else attempting to enjoy the trail.

It is exceptionally beautiful and reminded me very much of Smuggler's Cove on the Sunshine Coast.


Even had a few bridges.



As always, I had my camera with me to practice for photography class. Also I brought my tripod, which the boys used as a weapon, or alternately, as video gear.











After that, we headed to the beach at Belcarra. We'd never manged to visit here before.







Again, it really reminded me of the Sunshine Coast.



We enjoyed watching a seal swim around the bay.


And shortly after that, the rain started. So we had no choice but to go back to Rocky Point Park for ice cream.






0 comments: