Saturday, October 07, 2017

ROAR!

We were exceptionally lucky with our Lions games this season. As I mentioned earlier, I found out you could buy kids' pack Lions' tickets for $10. And then I found a code for buy two, get two tickets. So we combined with the 'stones and got to go to another game for $40. And our seats were AMAZING. Plus you should see all the swag the kids got!



We showed up for the pregame stuff.

 Hmn, I think the official term is a tailgate party. But no tail gates...


 Just lots of fun.


 And food...

 Eventually we went inside and OMG our seats!

 We've never been so close!
 It made us positively giddy with excitement.

 Unfortunately, this was not the Lions' year.

 This is the guys planning their kiss cam kiss.


 Most of my pictures are from when we were amusing ourselves before the game started.
We really do pay attention once the action starts...



 See? We get really excited.

 And even drag our neighbors into our selfies ;)




 And then on the way home, I made the family stop for more photography class pictures!




0 comments: