Thursday, October 05, 2017

Photography class

Now that I was taking a photography course, everything seemed like an opportunity to practice taking pictures. The misty fall mornings in particular. I left early for work one morning.

And it was so worth my while.



And funnily enough, I wasn't the only one out taking advantage of the early morning and the mist.









Since I'd brought my camera to work, I decided I would also go out and take pictures at lunch time.


I took advantage of the fact that Fort Langley is free in 2017. Although we buy an annual pass every year, so really I could have gone anyway.


They hadn't moved the goats yet (I think they send them to a farm in the winter, so they will have a warmer place to spend the cool nights).



And I practiced depth of field and portrait photography.








0 comments: