Sunday, March 31, 2019

Ending Spring Break in Port Moody

We were meeting Michelle and Julius in Port Moody. We got there a bit early so I wanted to go walk around all the blossoms.


Look at how pretty it was there.



All up and down the street.





In all the times we've been to Rocky Point Park, we've never wandered around the train museum. It was closed, but we peered in the windows.





 Isn't it beautiful?


Sneaky pictures through the window.





We brought the tent.




Do you know, we were there by ten and there were no picnic tables left already? So we set up around this bench. The above picture is the view from my chair.








 Then we drove to Gabi and Jules - a place Julius has been telling me about for years.









While we waited for the Nicholsons to arrive, I took pictures of my people.


 Wow, the food was pretty.

















0 comments: