Monday, March 10, 2008

Any of you watching ANTM cycle 10? You know how Tyra claims to have invented Marvita's makeover do? I beg to differ. Tink so invented it and doesn't she just rock the look? Oh yah.

Last Thursday we met Tash, Mayah and Seth at Harrison beach. It was VERY cold so we only lasted an hour. An hour during which Tink barely managed to eat her icecream cone. even though I knocked most of the icecream off and out of the cone and tried to just give her an empty cone to eat.

Mayah hiding from the wind in the boat.

I gave Tink a couple of wipes and told her to clean herself up. This is what she did.

For my birthday my sister got me a mani/pedi from Select Spa in Langley. She watched my kids while I tried very hard not to fall asleep in the very relaxing massaging chair. Later, Andrew and James picked up the kids while Kathi, Jade and I hit up Guilford Mall. Nice.

On Saturday my brother Dave made dinner and birthday cake for me. Me, Rob, Mum and Dave enjoyed a DELICIOUS feast of leek and potato soup, grainy yummy bread and salad followed by the most delcious Chocolate Beer Cake. MNNNNNN. And then, my brother promptly got me addicted to Carcassonne. Best game ever! At 9:30 we headed to Richmond to pick up my dad who has been in Mexico all winter. We dropped him off at Rob's and headed back to Dave's to play more Carssonne (until 3am....yes, I'm totally regretting that decision today!)

On Sunday I picked up Kat and the girls and we headed to the Cloverdale Flea Market. There was a booth selling knock off sunglasses. These are my new prada shades and my best attempt to look like a rather well fed version of Posh:

The Lyth girls rockin' their DG shades...
All of us in our glasses. They forgot to tell me to play it cool.

And tinky (who had arrived with daddy and Davey) wanted to try on the glasses too. Apparently she inherited the cool genes. They must have skipped a generation...

0 comments: