Sunday, March 30, 2008

While Andrew continued (birthday) partying...

This pretty much sums up my day!

...just kidding. So after we finished up at dinner last night, we slept over at my mum's house. The kids stayed at Cody and Kat's. This morning we woke up early and had a nice breakfast at Starbucks ;) and a tour or Andrew's office. They've added a new wing and some conference facilities and Andrew wanted to show it off. Then it was off to the Car Show for him, and off to Walmart with me (I'd rather have been at the car show, but only if I didn't have kids with me!) Tink came with me and Dave went to the Flea Market with the Lyths. This afternoon me and the kids went to play.

It's getting hard to play AND take pictures. I might have to stop taking pictures soon so that I can keep up with the kids ;)




This is how I know for sure this boy is mine...he loves the trees.







Umnn tink?

I think you'd better let me help you with that!

Good day had by all. The kids managed their first sleep over like experts and Kathi and Cody survived (too bad their couch didn't!) and Andrew had a blast at the car show.

0 comments: