Friday, March 14, 2008

Will it ever end (or, just what am I doing wrong?!)

Well, remind me never, ever, ever to stay up till 3am - no matter how good the game or the company is!! After my birthday exploits I've been desperate to try and catch up on my sleep. And it's just not happening. Wednesday night I'd decided to go to bed early. Only Davey wasn't cooperating. I finally got him to fall asleep around 11 - by taking him into bed with me.

I was hoping that Andrew would move him when he came to bed, but since we all fit soooo nicely in that queen sized bed, we all just slid over a bit. Around 1am I decided I wanted my pillow back, so I moved Davey into his own bed. (it's also very hard to sleep with a toddler. They manage to take up a lot of bed for their small size).

Not 10 minutes later Tink woke up. And stayed up until 5:15 am! UNGH. I couldn't tell that anything was really wrong with her....she has another ear infection but it didn't seem like she was in pain. I finally put her in her bed at six and got dressed for the day.

Anyway, she seemed fine - we even managed all to go for a walk around our neighborhood yesterday. Despite the grayness of the day, we had a nice walk and Tink even eventually got out of her stroller.

But this morning she woke up in full stomach flu again. I've heard this bug is hard to get rid of, but I think it's been a month!! yowsers!

In other news, there isn't much. I just picked up a writing/editing gig. Work from home and steady though not tons of work. Perfect for me. I already have an inbox full of assignments.

And other than that, I'm looking forward to tomorrow being Saturday!

Sunday Clipper Street is having a Garage Sale in their classroom. Me and Kat will have a table and we're both selling a bunch of Stamping Up sets as well as paper, idea books (not SU) and other amazing stuff. Apparently all the tables have been claimed so come check it out!



Elisabeth always wants to watch YouTube when I'm on the computer. Here they are watching the Belly Button Song by Veggie Tales. Love it!


0 comments: