Monday, March 24, 2008

I had just about given up on ever posting pictures on here again. Good thing my mum asked me if I was posting. It motivated me to try one more time.

Elisabeth has figured out how to get the youtube videos to play on her own now. If leave the door to my closet open, I'll find her sitting at my computer and listening to Veggie Tales on youtube. Check out that cheeky face!!

Not feeling very well the other day...

In our back yard. They decided they wanted to do some gardening. So long as they're not digging up my indoor plants...


One day last week we went for a stroll by the river. The kids still weren't 100% so we didn't go too far.



I love this little face. Just makes me want to give him kisses looking at it!

Libs getting a ride on mamma's shoulders. And rearranging my hair while she's up there.

Lately she brings he their play-doh scissors and asks me to cut her hair. Maybe if you had some, hon!

Pure cuteness!


On Thursday my dad rolled into town. He stayed with us till Saturday then headed back to Surrey to my brother's. We took him to our favorite park.


Two seconds after we got out of the car, it started hailing and raining. So we decided to try out the Go Bananas.


This place has such an awesome playground. But my kids just wanted to play in the arcade. Davey beat me at this motor cycle game. ON HIS OWN.


Daddy wouldn't let him play this one. Daddy still needs to learn to share.

Libby racing round the edge of the ball pit. Yep, she fell in once. Thought it was Awesome!!


Rescuing stray balls and putting them back in the pit.

Then she got to try the motor cycle game.

"Stop taking pictures, I just want to play!!"
Finally persuaded Davey in here. He was terrified.


What she really wanted to do was go up into the big people part of the play area. So Andrew gamely took her up (well, actually by the time he got his shoes off, she'd already scaled the climbing wall and was on her way through the maze. He raced to catch up!)

Yes, they were three levels up...You can see all the way down to the ground through the slats in the bridge. She wasn't scared at all. Never occured to her!


Davey meanwhile is a little scared of all these things. So he played on the front loader and looked at the murals instead.

WHEEEEE outta the slide!

0 comments: