Thursday, April 03, 2008

A little of this, A little of that, A lot of Jade

More self portraits of my cute girlie!

Out for a walk...can you find Tink??

Davey was MISERABLE. And this stroller is very tippy on hills. So, I took a cue from Denise's blog and stuffed Tink in the basket. After all, it holds up to 30lbs!! She liked it. Davey didn't. We went home.

This is Wednesday at the park. Tink LOVED the merry go round!

So did Jade.

Apparently she doesn't like it when her mamma tries to take pictures. She was a mug for me!!

See?!?
New swing. They all loved it!
But Davey's favorite was the rock climbing wall.

He's actually yelling, not scared. Every time I turned my back he was either on this or enticing grandma's to push him on the merry go round!



Not quite sure what this is!!




Again with the goofiness. This girl is a clown!

"I'm so scared!"
"hah hah. Fooled ya :)"


Back on the merry go round.

TOTAL Cody face :)


1 comments:

Jamie said...

Where is this park? It looks great!