Sunday, July 06, 2008

Well, if you couldn't tell from yesterday's pirate pictures, my dad is in town. He's here till Friday (at our house here) which is when we, my brothers and my dad all leave to visit my grandma. Tonight we dragged dad to the kids' favorite playground...our second time there today. Can you tell Tink was excited???

Dad, chillin'.
Dad and Andrew had Tink on the swing. I was trying to get a picture to show how full of glee she was...but I could only catch the bottom of the seat (I was standing by the way, that's how high she was going. YEAH). She was pumped. I realised we had to find the action setting on dad's camera.

Davey loves this playground. He's so good at climbing everything. Scary.

Putting on a show for me.

Selling dad Lemonade. Davey says, "I want money in my hand first".

Dad thought he found the action setting, but it must have been a setting that messed with the aperture. Still, made for some interesting pictures.




I want to change the kids pictures up there on the side of this blog. So I asked Davey to give me his best superhero pose. He posed, then, "oh yuck. That wasn't a good one. I'll do a cheese. Oh no, that was terrible. Grosss!" and then he ran off.

My hunky hubby :)

Us looking very yellow.
And ellie...

0 comments: