Sunday, January 11, 2009

Andrew's IT Christmas Party

I totally stole these pictures from Kim's blog...she was the only person there with a camera this year, so I've been watching her FB profile and her blog for pictures :P All photo credit to her!

Well, after another jampacked week, we ventured out in the snow (yes, you read that right! We had another snow fall last night. At times it was white out conditions, but luckily it didn't stick here in south Langley. PHEW!) Andrew's department was too busy in December for a party so we had ours last night. It was probably the best party (in my opinion) so far, but then again, I really enjoyed the conversation at our table. Davey enjoyed the colouring and playing with Keith and Martha's son, Andrew. They had an orange balloon they would put over a light in the floor and pretend it was a campfire.

Elisabeth was minding her own business when Jared rushed over and gave her a hug. From that moment she was besotted. If he was ever out of her sight, she would rush around asking, "where's my baby?" Funny as I believe Jared's second birthday is this month, making them only six months apart! They were really cute together and I was astounded that this boy can actually put sentences together. He's not even two!! Rachel, I think you already mentioned that last month, but I didn't believe you. Mine apologies.

A little smoochy before she went home. ahhhhhhh true love. *sigh*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photo credits! I love your captions - Jared & Elizabeth were so adorable!