Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Tinker!

Andrew has been sick for almost two weeks. I thought that after all this time the rest of us had escaped his miserable cold. But the kids started coming down with symptoms a couple of days ago, and today I can tell I need to up my garlic consumption considerably!

Elisabeth has the cutest little scratchy voice. But she's a trooper. She still cooked supper for us tonight.


I love this outfit. It was Jadeybug's. Ever since I put it on her this morning I've been feeling very grateful to my wonderful sister and to Tash for passing such gorgeous clothes on for Tink. Thank you!

Tink didn't want dinner. So while we ate, she wandered around upstairs. And came down looking like this. heh heh heh.

1 comments:

Katherine said...

i love that outfit too, jadey has a matching one from ashlie :)