Monday, January 05, 2009

Goldilocks

Davey's hair is growing, and that means the curls are back. Tonight after his bath they were just so cute (I'm totally jealous of his hair!) that I made him let me take pictures.

He didn't mind. In fact he wanted to do more twinkly eyed pictures. I kept telling him to turn around and let me see his curls! Another thing we did tonight was watch Davey's new favorite videos. He's absolutely in love with my friend Cary's son Magnus. Or Bagmus as Davey calls him. Not really surprising since Magnus is one of the sweetest babies I've ever had the pleasure of seeing via blogland (I still haven't met him, shame on me!)

Tomorrow Davey starts the last semester of preschool. This school year is whizzing by too quickly...I really hope that (though I want the winter to be over) the spring will last longer than fall did!

1 comments:

Carolyn Marie said...

aww...so flattered :D