Friday, January 30, 2009

Elisabeth and I have a little routine we practice in the morning. While I'm doing my hair she comes in and works on her makeup. This morning was no different. Well, except that she asked for curlers in her hair too. Curlers on, she got started with the eyeliner (you can see it in this picture below...the pink stuff on the bottoms of her cheeks.) Then she added white eyeliner to her upper cheeks/under her eyes. Then it was time for mascara:

After each layer of goop, she would exclaim, "I look beautiful!"

Then she found some lip balm. I showed her the lipstick instead...she immediately aimed for her eyes with the lipstick, so I had to show her how to put it on...

"hmn, is it enough? A little more?..."

Fabulous!


I managed to remove about 2/3s of the makeup without her crying. The rest of it she wore all day. Luckily, I was at work so it was Andrew who had to go out and about with her.

My brother thinks Elisabeth should be a silent movie star. You can catch some of her melodrama (she's really good with the hand drama) in this picture:

Oh yeah, such a drama queen :)

0 comments: