Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yesterday Tink and I decided to see if the roads were clear/non slippery enough to walk to the school. Sure enough, there were only a few places where I actually had to walk in the road, and with the stroller it didn't matter if there were a few occasional slippery patches. It was SO nice to be out in the fresh air again.

Davey was excited to be walking home and thought I should take his picture. Fortuitously, I had packed the camera.

We spent some time at Grandma's house, then ran a few errands. Then we stopped at the park. Davey didn't even remember having been there before. Even though Grosspapa took him last fall.

I remember when Davey was too scared even to try this part of the playground. Yesterday he zoomed across so fast I could hardly get a picture. Wow.

Here's the baseball field behind our house.

Tink's favorite was the slide. She loved climbing up this thing.






I brought them over to the wooden bleachers, hoping to get some close ups with the wood as a backdrop. But when they saw the bleachers they decided I was going to ge a show.

This is Davey drumming/singing and Tink playing guitar and singing.

Now Davey's singing while Tink tries out some dance moves. I told you she's been paying close attention to those Gap ads...

And sitting in the snow in the parking lot.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are growing up way too fast, boo hoo!

Carolyn Marie said...

is that blacklock elementary?

ramblin'andie said...

No it's not. Though I think Blacklock is the one over near your old house right? That's one of my favorite playgrounds to visit. This is just a playground and baseball diamond and it backs on to our new house. Near the bird sanctuary and wetlands.