Sunday, June 14, 2009

After the Big Party (see next posting) we decided to go to Crescent Beach. While still sunny and warm, this time there was also a fierce breeze ripping up the beach. So not much paddling done on Friday!


Davey's new favorite thing to do at the beach is pretend he's a little boy burying treasure on the beach, then pretend to be a pirate looking for the little boy's treasure. He spent most of Thursday playing this game. So on Friday I taught him a new one. I brought some dinosaur bones and we played archeologist!


He even let Tinker play a couple times.

Fighting the wind with extra layers.





Helping Daddy dig a hole.

"I want to go in the hole! Bury me!!"




She had to ride home on the roof rack!




And we ended a completely fabulous day by going to Colossus and watching UP! (which, incidently is my new favorite movie. I can't say enough good about it!)

0 comments: