Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Saturday was a busy day

Saturday morning was Langley's Community Days parade. We didn't quite make it in time for the start of the parade, but apparently it was a long one anyway. I'm not sure why that's a problem, but we were very pleasantly surprised by the quality and are looking forward to catching the whole thing next year!

Here's a few pictures I took. The marching bands are my favorite!


The free candy was the kids' favorite. I was just glad that we didn't get some from everyone who was giving it away!

After that we headed to Chilliwack to our friends the Abelmans. This is Charlise, their neice.

And Tinker and Mayah.

The trampoline is always a huge hit.

As are the two pools. My kids prefer the wading pool though...

David loves the transformers. He thinks Riley is the coolest kid/girl ever because she has them.

The men and the kids and the horses.


Riley swinging the boys on the gate.





Right after this picture was taken, David fell face first and landed with his leg caught on the ladder. He's obviously growing up though, because he didn't even cry. Even though I had to help him untangle himself!

THEN we went to Birchwood Dairy. Cool place, but my ice cream wasn't delicious. Andrew ate it for me.

The kids loved their bubblegum ice cream though.




The donkey eats Dryden.




0 comments: