Saturday, June 06, 2009

David has been saying for a while now that he wants to have red hair. I'm not sure where he got that idea from (*cough, cough* I never dye my hair!) but last night while I was out birthday shopping with Ashlie and Kat, I found this hair glue that comes in red. So I picked it up for him.

He LOVED it!
But (also like his hair dye addicted mother) he couldn't leave well enough alone and demanded that his entire head be red. I would have liked just the tips of his faux hawk to be done.

Elisabeth also wanted red hair.

And then they had a very red bath. Don't worry, I emptied this and washed them again!

At lunch time, a lion showed up. I first saw him eating the lunch leftovers on our balcony (hey, as long as the lion scared the crow away, I'm happy.)

Then I saw him frolicking in the back yard.

ROAR!


He was such a cute lion, I may just have to keep him!

Later, we paid a quick visit to the Abelmans. While Andrew and Darren were busy in the yard, Elisabeth demanded to go in the pool. I'm not sure she loved it. Seth was so concerned, he came and stood on a bench and held her hand. AWWWWW



Meanwhile, Davey and Mayah chatted and laughed on the tramp. Again, awwwwwww...

And Kelly alternated between following David and me around.

Why does everyone look so happy?


OH! Natasha is making it rain on the tramp! FUN :)

This was Seth showing off for me. He kept calling me "Trampoline Mamma" today. I think because I would stand my the trampoline and lift him on and off and on and off and on and...

Apparently this was hilarious...

See? But what were they doing?

Clamping Seth's nose in the tongs. Kids!

Andy having some fun on the trampoline.

And tired out, Andy and Tinker have a nap.


0 comments: