Saturday, September 19, 2009

Have you heard of Crazy8 clothes? I hadn't until August. They're to Gymboree what Old Navy is to the Gap. Or atleast that's how I see it. Right now they only have stores in the states (well as far as this side of the country goes, anyway) and they only ship to the states. But, thanks to my brothers, I know about the Sip and Ship so I promptly signed up for a number there. And, once I'd assessed what the kids did and didn't have for fall clothing, I ordered an outfit for Elisabeth and a couple of things for Christmas presents for Ontario cousins. Tuesday we, along with uncle Dave, drove down to Point Roberts to pick up our parcel.

As is our custom, we had some sherbet. Davey's tasted like starburst candies.


Elisabeth begged to go ride the elevator (Get Smart reference if you didn't watch that show).


Davey wanted to try out Elisabeth's new hair clips. They're cute, hey?



We sure love that Uncle Dave.

0 comments: