Saturday, April 10, 2010

Looking for some advice...

So I think it's about time to do something with our driveway. Here's a view from our front door.



And as a refresher, here's what the front looks like. I've got some river rock down because all the water from our driveway drains off here.
Here's the view from the road. The flower bed or dirt patch is 25 inches wide and from the last plant to the road it's just over 80 feet. I probably have 30 feet dealt with, though I'm opening to changing it.


This is the view from the road. It's a lot of gravel.


And here are the kids. It was sunny and dad was pressure washing. They decided that meant they should put on their swim suits.


Oh, and I'm wondering what to do in the long, skinny flowerbed beside my driveway...if you didn't already pick up on that...

0 comments: