Friday, August 18, 2017

Summer is for ice cream and outdoor movies


One of my dearest friends lives very close to Rocky Point Park. So it is often a meeting point for us. And even though we've been going there for years now, we still discover new things. This particular day, we grabbed lunch at Pajos, then we wandered down the pier.



Even on cloudy days it's beautiful. This is part of an inlet that stretches in from the ocean.


I love wandering down to the water.


On this occasion, we found jelly fish.

 There were SO many! And they ranged from loonie sized to saucer sized.

 Really cool.





 Julius often brings candy for the kids.




 And then, since I had my camera and I'm trying to practice the skills I'm learning, I asked the boys if I could take a picture.

 This is what they did.

 And then this.


And this was pretty much the best I could get.






 A rare moment where they weren't fighting.




 And Nate posing for the camera again.









 The after effects of the candy Juls provided.

 We finally got ice cream. I mean, isn't that the whole point of coming?




And later, we went to a movie.

 Moana in the park. It was a really good movie! I knew all the songs already from my kids - they were addicted to them before they even saw the movie.












0 comments: