Saturday, August 26, 2017

More Camping (Cause I take a lot of pictures) (this should not come as a surprise to anybody)


One of the things I love about camping is the early mornings. I'm usually the first person awake. If we're allowed a fire, I start one. Then I read. There's no other responsibilities for me.

Eventually, Cubby and Denis come out of their trailer and Cubby always sits with me.



One by one, the rest of our family comes out. Sometimes Elisabeth takes Cubby's place.



Camping is super relaxed. I try to read a book a day.



There was a car show in Harrison and the boys really wanted to go. We girls weren't super stoked, but there is that delicious coffee shop in Harrison annnnnnnd I do like classic cars. So in the end we went.


They've spent a lot of money in Harrison over the last two years improving their waterfront.




I'm a sucker for a good wagon.









0 comments: