Monday, August 28, 2017

Back to school hair

This year Elisabeth wanted more wow in her hair. We talked about it for a long time and I had her look through Pinterest before we bought the colours. She settled on green, teal, and purple. And then she coerced me into colouring her hair.


 I can't believe how pretty the colours look on her.


 She was pretty stoked about it too. Though she refused to go in the pool again once it was done LOL


It's not a perfect job, but considering it was my first attempt at this much colour, I was pretty proud of myself. Now that the purple is almost gone you can see the different between the green and teal much better. Still loving it (this blogged from January 18, so it's been almost six months since we coloured it! the purple goes on virgin hair, we bleach for the green and blue, so it lasts almost the year).



0 comments: