Thursday, February 22, 2018

Neon Dancing


The kids' school had a dance on Thursday. David of course wasn't interested. But as soon as I told Elisabeth about it, and said that I had no problem with her going, she was GUNG HO.


Of course, I interrogated her about why she'd want to go, but I loved dances at her age, and just because they were fun. So I knew that was her reason too. She's not boy crazy or trying to be a teenager before her time. Since it was a neon dance, she spent many hours agonizing over what to wear. In the end, I suggested her flamingo top and skinny jeans. She added a choker and we found some cute hair on Pinterest that we tried out. 



And then she accessorized with 58 glow sticks.  I think she looks pretty fantastic, don't you? And apparently she had the time of her life.

0 comments: