Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Purpling the hair again!


 When did my baby turn into a teenager?


Elisabeth loves her hair purple. And I have to agree that it totally suits her. Both the darkness of it and the brightness of it. So she asked me to colour her hair again and I agreed. I think I got better pictures on the camera but here are some from my phone.

 We use an Argan Oil dye from Sally. And actually I use a dark teal as well as the purple.


Back before school started, I had lifted her colour in a few places to make the teals pop more. We put more teal in those places, but also a bit of purple, so she has multi dimensional purples. Although, the colour only lasts 6-8 washes, so it's already more multidimensional.


 These photos are actually pretty terrible at showing you the colour, but they totally show you how happy she is with her hair.





I found the camera pictures. They do a better job of showing the colour.




It's a great thing to feel beautiful!










0 comments: